Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm Back!

WOW...it's been a whole year since I updated my blog. I considered quitting it, but decided not to. I know there are some family & friends who used to check my blog regularly when I kept it updated with the goings on of my family. Since I started Facebook I let my blog go, but realize not all of you keep up with me on Facebook. I am going to attempt to keep my blog updated for you that do follow my blog. I can't begin to make up for the year, but would like to add some pictures of a few of the highlights of our year.
 In October Randy, Jensen, Simon & Reid went to their first Kansas City Chiefs game.
 We survived the worst winter that I can remember
 The ice was so thick
 We lost power for 8 days. Praise God we had a generator!
Started off 2010 with Simon breaking his wrist while snowboarding on Jan.4
 He had surgery on Jan. 7 at the University of Iowa
 We made monthly trips to the U of I from January - July 26
 X-ray of the screw and pins
 Jesse finished school
 Autumn & Avery played softball
 Avery as catcher
Autumn at bat
 Reid played baseball

No comments: